Hwang Minhyun Revealed One Secret about How Lai Kuanlin Calls Him off the Camera
Labeled as Visual God, Hwang Minhyun Revealed How He Used Not to Like His Own Face
Wanna One`s Hwang Minhyun and Lai Kuanlin Spotted with New Hairstyles, Fans are All Excited
Wanna One`s Ha Sungwoon Performed on the Stage... His Shirt Unbuttoned and His Body Exposed
Kang Daniel`s Voted as the Best Male Idol with Best Reputation in Korea... It`s Been 11 Consecutive Months
Wanna One`s Kang Daniel Chosen as Chanel Fine Jewelry New Model, Second After GDragon
Wanna One Yoon Jisung's younger sister talked more about the idol.
Through one live broadcast on her personal Instagram account, Yoon Jisung's younger sister, Yoon Seulgi, communicated with her followers and revealed more about her brother. There are 7 things about Yoon Jisung you need to know from her live broadcast. Check them below!
Image Source: Twitter '@and_spring_0308'
1. When Yoon Jisung drinks alcohol, he mixes soju with beer.
2. Yoon Jisung's personality in real life and on TV is similar. In real life, Yoon Jisung is more humorous and he has a lot of aegyo.
3. They contact every day, meet once in every 2 or 3 weeks.
4. Yoon Seulgi used not to be close with Yoon Jisung. However, as time goes by, they have been getting close.
5. Yoon Jisung can cry not only 8 times but 18 times, a day. He cries when he watches film or listens to music alone.
6. Before the 'ONE: THE WORLD' concert, Yoon Jisung showed of his DJ-ing skills and Yoon Seulgi was surprised because he can DJ-ing well.
7. During the 'ONE: THE WORLD' concert, Yoon Jisung's mom came on the first day, Yoon Seulgi's older sister on the second day, while dad came on the third day.
Source: [Youtube] PRETTY MEMORY
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook '아이돌 이슈,' Twitter '@and_spring_0308'
Get Your KStarCoin to fund your own K-Pop concert!