Wanna One Members Brought Tears to Fans as They Hugged Each Other at the Last Awards Ceremony as One Group
A Story of Devoted Wannable, Who Wished to Go to Wanna One`s Concert on Her Wedding Day
There is One Touching Secret Behind Lee Daewhi`s Outfit During His Last Music Show Performance with Wanna One
Lai Kuanlin to Depart for China, Completing His First Schedule After Wanna One
Kang Daniel Surprised Fans with a Video of Him Skating Out in the Public Recently, with Minimum Disguise Only
Wanna One`s Jaewhan was Seen out and About at Subway Stations, Taking the Public Transport Recently
Wanna One Yoon Jisung's younger sister talked more about the idol.
Through one live broadcast on her personal Instagram account, Yoon Jisung's younger sister, Yoon Seulgi, communicated with her followers and revealed more about her brother. There are 7 things about Yoon Jisung you need to know from her live broadcast. Check them below!
Image Source: Twitter '@and_spring_0308'
1. When Yoon Jisung drinks alcohol, he mixes soju with beer.
2. Yoon Jisung's personality in real life and on TV is similar. In real life, Yoon Jisung is more humorous and he has a lot of aegyo.
3. They contact every day, meet once in every 2 or 3 weeks.
4. Yoon Seulgi used not to be close with Yoon Jisung. However, as time goes by, they have been getting close.
5. Yoon Jisung can cry not only 8 times but 18 times, a day. He cries when he watches film or listens to music alone.
6. Before the 'ONE: THE WORLD' concert, Yoon Jisung showed of his DJ-ing skills and Yoon Seulgi was surprised because he can DJ-ing well.
7. During the 'ONE: THE WORLD' concert, Yoon Jisung's mom came on the first day, Yoon Seulgi's older sister on the second day, while dad came on the third day.
Source: [Youtube] PRETTY MEMORY
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook '아이돌 이슈,' Twitter '@and_spring_0308'
Get Your KStarCoin to fund your own K-Pop concert!