Fans Compiled 30+ Old Photos of Kim Jaehwan... Far Before He Got Famous as a Member of Wanna One
Fans Expressed Worry After Seeing Wanna One Members Looked Exhausted at the Airport
Literally Just 50+ HD Photos of Wanna One`s Hwang Minhyun to Celebrate His 24th Birthday
Wanna One`s Hwang Minhyun`s Spotted at a Cinema... Because He Wanted to See His Birthday Greeting from Fans
Celebrating 1st Anniversary, Wanna One Members Turned into Baristas and Gave Free Drinks to Fans
Wanna One`s Lai Kuanlin Talked about How He was Being an Outcast in School, Showing His Mature Side
Wanna One Yoon Jisung's younger sister talked more about the idol.
Through one live broadcast on her personal Instagram account, Yoon Jisung's younger sister, Yoon Seulgi, communicated with her followers and revealed more about her brother. There are 7 things about Yoon Jisung you need to know from her live broadcast. Check them below!
Image Source: Twitter '@and_spring_0308'
1. When Yoon Jisung drinks alcohol, he mixes soju with beer.
2. Yoon Jisung's personality in real life and on TV is similar. In real life, Yoon Jisung is more humorous and he has a lot of aegyo.
3. They contact every day, meet once in every 2 or 3 weeks.
4. Yoon Seulgi used not to be close with Yoon Jisung. However, as time goes by, they have been getting close.
5. Yoon Jisung can cry not only 8 times but 18 times, a day. He cries when he watches film or listens to music alone.
6. Before the 'ONE: THE WORLD' concert, Yoon Jisung showed of his DJ-ing skills and Yoon Seulgi was surprised because he can DJ-ing well.
7. During the 'ONE: THE WORLD' concert, Yoon Jisung's mom came on the first day, Yoon Seulgi's older sister on the second day, while dad came on the third day.
Source: [Youtube] PRETTY MEMORY
Thumbnail Credit: Facebook '아이돌 이슈,' Twitter '@and_spring_0308'
Get Your KStarCoin to fund your own K-Pop concert!