10 of The Most Aesthetically Pleasing Korean Rap and Hip-Hop Music Videos
| 10 Aug, 2018
These videos are so beautiful, that it will give you feels!
Korean rap and hip-hop, or we can say K-chill, is by no means anything new but is also by no means old. We have covered aesthetically pleasing K-pop videos before, but people forget the beauty in K-chill videos. So we have compiled 10 of our the most aesthetically and ear-pleasing K-chill songs we enjoyed. We recommend listening to all of these songs as it rains!
1. Loco - 'Movie'
Image Source: AOMG
2. Basic ft.G2, Hwasa - 'Nice'
Image Source: pic.yule.sohu
3. Dean - 'Pour Up'
Image Source: Dazed
4. Zico - 'I am You, You are Me'
Image Source: KQ Entertainment
5. Woodie Gochild ft. Jay Park, Dok2 - 'Let’s Get It'
Image Source: Twitter ‘@jayparknetwork’
6. Jo Woochan, Park Hyunjin, Achillo - 'OGZ'
Image Source: Cube and Starship Entertainment
7. Gallant ft. Tablo, Eric Nam - 'Cave Me In'
Image Source: Warners Bros Records
8. Dumbfoundead ft. G. Soul - 'Water'
Image Source: Instagram ‘@dumbfoundead’
9. Millic ft. Fanxy Child - 'Paradise'
Image Source: Instagram ‘@millicmillic’
10. ELO - 'OSAKA' (Feat. Zico)
Image Source: Elle
Source: [Youtube] 1theK (원더케이), JunJun Team8, DEAN trbl, Stoe Music Entertainment, H1GHR MUSIC, Gallant, DUMBFOUNDEAD, HIGHGRND, AOMGOFFICIAL
Thumbnail Credit: AOMG, Instagram ‘@_ahnhyejin’, ARENA
Share this article to your social media to receive more KRC!