5 Times Idols Used Sign Language to Communicate with Their Fans
| 13 Jul, 2018
These idols have used their knowledge of sign language to communicate with their fans who are deaf!
Idols continue to surprise us with both their talent and their kind gestures, in this case for their use of sign language to better communicate with all of their fans! Even though some K-pop fans are deaf, they don't let that stop them from becoming fans of idols, and idols have proven that they won't let that stop them from speaking with their fans, too. Check out the list below for 5 times idols used sign language to communicate with all of their fans!
1. MAMAMOO's Wheein has been praised before for her great skills in sign language, shocking everyone when they saw how talented she was. When a deaf fan communicated with the group in sign language, Wheein quickly responded and even translated for the fellow members. Also, for the group's recent 'Starry Night' single, the members explained that they used some sign language for the choreography!
Image Source: BBFONGG
2. BTOB made a sign language video for their song 'Missing You,' thanks to member Sungjae's idea. In the video, a fan interprets the song in sign language before moving on to some of the individual members themselves also performing their parts in sign language, as well!
Image Source: OFFICIALYOOK
3. Fans have recently noticed that SEVENTEEN has been incorporating some sign language into their choreography, recently pointing it out in the 'Thanks' video, but it was also revealed that their song 'Pretty U' also uses sign language! A video of Hoshi was also filmed of him using sign language to communicate with a fan to thank them for their hard work!
Image Source: H. Appeal
4. Weki Meki's Yoojung revealed that she has some basic sign language when she noticed a deaf fan and immediately crouched down to use sign language that she knew to communicate with the fan. Also, the group has released a performance of their song 'Butterfly' for their showcase with the choreography completely in sign language!
Image Source: KRASNY
5. For one of AOA's events, a fan told Chanmi that she was deaf. Later, the fan came to another event, and Chanmi recognized her and then continued to sign that the fan is pretty, surprising the fan. Fans were so touched to hear that Chanmi learned some sign language just to communicate with her fans who are deaf!
Image Source: teppAOA921230
Source: [Youtube] 1theK (원더케이), 딩고 뮤직 / dingo music, TongTongTv 통통영상
Share this article to your social media to receive more KRC!