Here are 8 Most Popular Dramas for the First Half of 2018, According to Data
| 12 Jun, 2018
These 8 dramas received the most love in the first half of 2018.
Recently, Good Data Corporation has released the list of 8 popular dramas which people talk about the most. The online survey is based on the drama's popularity from January 1st to June 3rd. It includes all dramas aired on 41 TV channel, both public and cable.
Jung Haein and Son Yejin's 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' managed to take the top spot. Needless to say, the drama itself was so popular -- the viewership ratings reached 8.3%, which is an incredibly high number for a TV cable. The runner-up and the second runner-up places are taken by tvN's 'My Ahjussi' and 'Prison Playbook.' You can check out the complete list below.
1. JTBC's 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' (24,710 points)
2. tvN's 'My Ajusshi' (24,299 points)
3. tvN's 'Prison Playbook' (16,054 points)
4. JTBC's 'Misty' (15,069 points)
5. KBS' 'My Golden Life' (14,341 points)
6. JTBC's 'Miss Hammurabi' (14,114 points)
7. SBS' 'Wok of Love' (12,505 points)
8. SBS' 'Return' (12,363 points)
Is your favorite listed in the top 8, people?
Source: [Youtube] JTBC Drama
Thumbnail Credit: JTBC, tvN
Share this article to your social media to receive more KRC!