KStarLive - Breaking K-Pop News, photos, music, fashion, K-drama, viral videos, Idol, Korea celebrity, Entertainment
Last updated: February 9, 2019
This Policy explains how we may process your Personal Data. This Policy MAY be amended or updated from time to time, so please check it regularly for updates and it is on the user to follow up on the changes that can possibly follow.
This Policy of Privacy is issued by KStarLive Inc. KStarLive is a global Hallyu news medium, showing fans around the world content on K-star, K-pop and K-drama.
The website, which is located at www.kstarlive.com (the "Site") is a copyrighted work belonging to KStarLive Inc. ("KStarLive", "us", "our", or "we"). This policy specifically relates to the site provided and the policy is addressed to the individuals outside our organization with whom we interact with, including individual persons, representatives of client organizations, representatives of interested organizations, visitors to our site(s), users of our services, and other users of our services (term “you”).
The terms listed in this policy may be amended, changed, or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, regulations, and/or guidelines with respects given to the processing of personal data, and also following changes in applicable law or statutes. We encourage you to read this policy carefully and with precision and to regularly check this page to review for potential policy changes that we might make. Your privacy is important to us.
- The information we collect about you when you use this website (the "Services") and why we collect it; and
- How we use and share that information.
Where referenced herein, "KStarLIve Inc." includes our affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect or obtain some content and other information you provide when you use our Services, ergo personal data. For example, when you register with our Site you may be asked to provide certain information (e.g. your name, email address, phone number, address, birth date, etc.). We may also ask you for additional government-issued identification or other information to validate your identity as required by our policies and procedures.
Information we get from your use of our Services. We collect information to provide you with the Services. To do this, we collect information about from where you use our Services. For example, we and/or our service providers may collect, store or recognize your IP
address when you register with our Site. Our Site also gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the Site and Services, track users' movements around the Site and Services, gather demographic information about our user base as a whole, and better tailor our Site and Services to our users' needs.
Information collected by others. We may use third-party analytics companies (such as but not limited to Google Analytics and Nielsen) and identity verification services. The information collected by these third parties may be used for purposes disclosed in their privacy policies, and by us to offer our Services.
We may also combine the information described above with other information we collect about you.
We may collect personal data about you from the following sources:
- Data you provide personally: We may obtain your personal data when you provide it to us (i.e. where or/and how you contact us via email, telephone, or if you provide us with your business card, etc.)
- Relationship Data: We may collect or obtain your personal data in the ordinary course of day to day interaction or relationship that we might have with you (i.e. in the course of having correspondence with you, meetings with you, etc.)
- Public Data: We may collect or obtain your personal data that you choose to make public (i.e social media profiles like Facebook, LinkedIn, from your public posts, public websites, etc.)
- Site Data: We may collect or obtain your personal data when you visit any of our sites or use any features or resources related to our sites or affiliates.
- Registration details: We may collect or obtain your personal data when you use, register to use any of our sites or platforms.
- Content and advertising information: We may collect or obtain your personal data from third party content or websites or apps or affiliates that is in connection to us.
- Third party information: We may collect or obtain personal information from third parties who provide it to us.
We may create personal data about you:
- Records of your communications and interactions with us
- Attendance at events
- Log in information at our websites
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Personal details: Given name (s); nicknames; preferred name (s); photograph or pictures
- Demographic information: gender, age, date of birth, nationality, salutation, title, language preference(s)
- Identifier information: national identity numbers; passports; licenses
- Contact details: address; phone numbers; cellphone numbers; email address; social
- Content and advertising data: records of your interactions with our online
Advertisements and/or contents; technical communications information; username; passwords security log in details; usage data; statistical information
How We Use Your Information
- To provide our Services. We use information we have to deliver our Services.
- Communicate with you. The information we collect lets us keep you posted on important announcements regarding the token distribution event.
- Promote Safety and Security. We may use your information, including date of birth, to verify identity and to determine eligibility to use the Services. We also use information for loss prevention, anti-fraud and/or unauthorized activity and to enforce our Terms of Service. Additionally, we may use information to prevent and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
We may also create anonymous, aggregated and/or other de-identified data records ("Anonymous Information") from information that you provide to us by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and to improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Information for any purpose and to disclose such data to third parties in our discretion.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share, sell or transfer your personal information without your consent, except as described below:
- Our service providers and/or financial institutions. We use third-party service providers to help operate our business. Examples include suppliers that host our data or provide customer service. Use of your personal information by our service providers is limited to the information they need to provide services on our behalf. For more information about how these service providers treat your personal information, or with any other comments, complaints or suggestions, contact us at the mail address below.
- To protect KStarLive Inc. and its users, or for legal purposes. We may disclose your information: (a) if we think it's needed to detect, prevent or address illegal activity on our Services, or identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who appears to be causing injury to or interfering with our rights or property or other users; (b) as part of a KStarLive Inc. legal matter or investigation, including an investigation related to a suspected breach of our Terms of Service; (c) when we believe that disclosure is required or permitted by law, including when responding to subpoenas, warrants, production orders, or similar instruments; or (d) if we believe that disclosure is needed to prevent financial loss; protect your safety or the safety of others, including when there is an emergency involving potential harm, loss of security or serious injury to people or threats of such emergencies; or are obligated to report illegal activity.
- Audits. We may need to share your information in order to complete third party financial, technical and legal audits of our operations as part of that review.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that might enable you to opt out of tracking on our Site(s).
Third Party Websites
Access to Information
You can also request access, updates, and request corrections of inaccuracies in personal information we have by emailing or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you for certain information in order to verify your identity.
We limit access to personal information we collect to only those employees who require such information to handle matters relating to compliance, identity verification and customer support.
Our servers and our service providers may be located in the Republic of Korea or other countries. Because of this, your personal information may be available to government or its agencies under a lawful order made in that country. The laws of those countries may be less strict regarding your personal information than the laws where you live.
Important Note About Minors
Minors under the age of 13 are not eligible to use the Services and must not attempt to register with the Services and/or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone who is under the age of 13. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal information from a minor under 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible.
If you believe that we might have any personal information from a minor under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Powered by Froala Editor